Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Does anyone have the Betty Crocker Banana Bread recipe that uses water, not milk, and has walnuts in it?

I always use the recipe from an older Betty Crocker but my laptop died and I can't find it online. The recipe does not use milk, but water, and is a Banana Nut bread. Thanks!Does anyone have the Betty Crocker Banana Bread recipe that uses water, not milk, and has walnuts in it?
Here's one similarDoes anyone have the Betty Crocker Banana Bread recipe that uses water, not milk, and has walnuts in it?
1 c sugar, 1/3 c margarine, 2 eggs 1 1/2 c mashed bananas (3-4), 1/3 c water, 1 2/3 c flour, 1 tsp soda, 1/2 tsp salt, 1/4 tsp powder. I wish I had posted this sooner! I was looking for it, couldn't find it, looked on the web, saw your question then I found the recipe and thought I would post it. Report Abuse
  • mario badescu
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment