Friday, July 30, 2010

What is the most nutritious homemade bread recipe?

I made bread in a breadmaker at home in order to avoid all the artificial crap they put in bread at the store (and the high price of the bread that does not have that crap in it!) - I've gotten the process down for making basic white/whole wheat/potato bread and now I am looking for the most nutritious recipe of bread I can find, as my kids will eat it up!What is the most nutritious homemade bread recipe?
I always look for sales on the bread and know the few that I like and that are good for me. I buy extras and but some in the freezer so I will have it when it is not on sale. Do a google for a recipe and make sure it is high in fiber.What is the most nutritious homemade bread recipe?
You can find some great recipes for whole wheat bread, bread machine, sunflower, pumpkin, banana, and sourdough bread recipes here http://www.squidoo.com/breadrecipes
This one is of cheese bread : http://hubpages.com/hub/Bread-Recipe-For鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment