Wednesday, July 28, 2010

How Does One Convert A Hand-Made Bread Recipe to Bread Machine Recipe ?

I really love home made bread, but spacificly a certain recipe. The only thing is, that I know I am getting a bread machine for X-mas and would like to convert my recipe, that I make by hand, to machine. I have googled around looking for a way to transfer the recipe but can't find a thing. Does anyone know how to convert a recipe?How Does One Convert A Hand-Made Bread Recipe to Bread Machine Recipe ?
You can use the recipe,and make it in the machine, knowing you might get a very big loaf, which only gets maybe 5o% or less done. Or you can cut the measurement, so that the recipe makes 1 loaf, instead of two. That's the correct way.How Does One Convert A Hand-Made Bread Recipe to Bread Machine Recipe ?
Any time! Report Abuse

My experience: Follow the manufactor's order of engridients. Some breads, you can't. If asks for warm water b, 10 min, etc, I do it and then I let the machine kneed for me. and so on..
I think the key to success is to place the ingredients in the bread machine in the order suggested by the manufacturer. I think the order is water, flour, other ingredients, and yeast for most machines. If your recipe calls for raisins or other add-ins, add them at the first beep or whenever your machine calls for them to be put in, rather than at the beginning.





Don't overload the machine's capacity, and experiment with the amount of yeast until you find the measurement that works best for your machine. Sometimes the hand-kneaded dough recipe uses a little too much or not enough yeast, so start with the suggested amount and work from there.





I've used old standby recipes from the days of kneading the dough by hand, and it just takes a little work to make sure that it all turns out OK.
I found an article about bread machine : http://www.baaiidu.com/bread-machine-piz鈥?/a>


Hope you will find the answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment