Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Could I substiture canned sweet potatoes for pumpkin in a bread recipe?

I have no idea where these sweet potatoes came from....but I have no idea what else I might use them in either, ha ha





Let me know what you think


ThanksCould I substiture canned sweet potatoes for pumpkin in a bread recipe?
Yes, use as you would the pumpkin.Could I substiture canned sweet potatoes for pumpkin in a bread recipe?
I'm not sure how that would come out. Personally I wouldn't use them because I don't like sweet potatoes in a can. So if you don't want to use them and don't want to throw them out then hang on to them til there is a canned food drive some where and donate that can of sweet potatoes.
You can but canned sweet potatoes are not that good in a can. You can buy canned pumpkin mix. No kidding you can. That'll probably taste a lot better.
Why would you substitute a vegetable for a fruit? Not going to be right. Get some pumpkin so you can make ';pumpkin'; bread.
YES YES YES !!!!!!!
Absolutely!
Sure! They are pretty close to the same consistancy. Try it out and see what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment