Monday, July 26, 2010

Following a whole wheat bread recipe, do I need a pan or is just a round loaf okay?

I'm trying to make a yeast bread with stone ground whole wheat flour, vital wheat gluten, flax meal etc. We don't have a loaf pan and I was wondering if I need one or if I can just make it into a round loaf? Does it matter for the recipe?Following a whole wheat bread recipe, do I need a pan or is just a round loaf okay?
Don't matter, it'll still come out. Try adding some honey, sesame seeds and whole grain oats to it as well!!!! JEE!





I found a picture of what it will look like:





http://www.painetworks.com/photos/07/070鈥?/a>Following a whole wheat bread recipe, do I need a pan or is just a round loaf okay?
The Good wife says doesn't matter. Either way is fine. Watch your temp. Some stoves are faster than others.
Use the same recipe lay it on a sheet pan that has been sprinkled with corn meal. Bake as directed. The corn meal will keep the bread from sticking.
  • eye creams
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment