Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I use a bread recipe to make muffins?

There is a lemon poppy seed bread recipe that sounds really good but I want to make them muffins instead of bread. Can I do this without changing anything? or what do I have to change about the recipe in order to do this?Can I use a bread recipe to make muffins?
you know thursday i made banana bread muffins and i used my banana bread recipe the only thing i changed was the baking time mine are small muffins and i cooked for 15 to 20 min so id imagine is the same for yours


by the way send me your recipe it sounds good i can't find a recipe without it having pudding i don't want to add that but yeah go ahead why wouldn't it work that is dumb for someone to say thatCan I use a bread recipe to make muffins?
Yeah you can people make it seem like that recipe is for that and yada yada yada. Try experimenting like I do. Muffins is in around the same category as bread just like cupcakes are with cakes. It'll rise the same and look really nice just make sure you use cupcake tins and those little wrapper things to really balance that way when it rises it'll stay the same shape.
add more egg and milk and oil. do not let the dough rise.and the consistency of the dough must be moist and a bit runny, just like a cake batter.


check out this site. They have lots of muffin choices/variations for inspiration. just Google yeolesweets.
Using a bread recipe would be like mini bread rolls . Should be nice. I would either add poppy seed and lemon to mixture or sprinkle on the top Even add some sugar to the lemon if sprinkling on the top.
no, bread is diff then muffins, muffins are more like cakes


get a muffin mix and add your poppy seed lemon to your muffin mix

No comments:

Post a Comment