Monday, August 23, 2010

Can you use any bread recipe for a bread machine?

I have some great family bread recipes, but it's for the oven and I borrowed a bread machine from a friend and I thought I would try making them in there, but I don't know if it will work. I don't have the manual for the bread machine so I don't know the cooking times and temps for each setting.


If I can't use my recipes, I need a bread recipe for pumpkin and zuccini in the bread machine that you have tried and it works great.Can you use any bread recipe for a bread machine?
Yes, you just have to add the largest wet ingredient first, the other ingredients in the middle, and then all the flour second to last and the yeast last. Put the setting on Dough, so the bread machine will mix it and everything, then you just have to take it out and cook it when it's done. You can make rolls or a loaf and cook it at 350 degrees F in the oven.Can you use any bread recipe for a bread machine?
First, check on the internet for the make and model of bread machine. You can probably find the instruction manual there.

No comments:

Post a Comment