Monday, August 23, 2010

Can I use my banana bread recipe to make muffins instead of a loaf?

I love my recipe (it has cream cheese in it), but I'd like to make muffins. The bread recipe cooks for an hour and 15 minutes. How do I alter the recipe and cooking time to make muffins?





Thanks!!!Can I use my banana bread recipe to make muffins instead of a loaf?
It's obviously going to be much shorter of a cook time, as you already know. The only way I can suggest is trial and error. To determine if the muffins are done, stick a toothpick (or knife, fork, whatever) into them when they begin to look done. If the pick comes out clean, they're done. If it's got muffin stuck to it, they still need more time.Can I use my banana bread recipe to make muffins instead of a loaf?
http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Sarahs-Bana鈥?/a>





This recipe looks delicious, and it might be what you're looking for! I hope this helps! Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment